Marketing in the green space can be tricky, and there are lots of potential mistakes that can be made along the way, There has always been a pretty large gap in the educational space for the budding green industry, and one podcast is here to help share some knowledge.
The Dope Marketing Podcast launched in December of 2022 and plans on covering a good amount of marketing topics as well as interviewing industry leaders. While they are not the biggest podcast yet, they do plan on becoming one of (if not) the best marketing podcast online.
“This industry doesn’t work the way all the other industries work. There are too many nuances and hurdles to jump for someone to navigate while running a business. This is why people hire us.”Max Juhasz
Dope Marketing Podcast
Feel free to check them out and let us know what you think!
Here are a few popular podcasts about marketing that you might find interesting:
- “Marketing School” by Neil Patel and Eric Siu – This daily podcast provides bite-sized tips and strategies for digital marketing.
- “The Social Media Marketing Podcast” by Michael Stelzner – This podcast covers the latest news and trends in social media marketing.
- “The Marketing Companion” by Mark Schaefer and Tom Webster – This podcast covers a wide range of marketing topics, from branding to content marketing to social media.
- “Call to Action” by Unbounce – This podcast features interviews with digital marketing experts and covers topics like conversion optimization and landing page design.
- “Marketing Over Coffee” by John Wall and Christopher Penn – This podcast is a casual conversation between two marketing experts discussing industry news and trends over a cup of coffee.
- “Marketing School Reimagined” by Neil Patel and Eric Siu – This podcast is an offshoot of their Marketing School podcast, where they focus on a specific topic in marketing in each episode.
- “The Marketing School” by Neil Patel and Eric Siu – This podcast is a quick, daily dose of marketing tips and strategies to help you grow your business.
- “Marketing Scoop” by Marketing Scoop – This podcast is a weekly roundup of the latest news, trends, and strategies in the world of marketing.
Note: These are popular podcast and not necessarily the best fit for every individual. It’s recommended to check the episodes and get a sense of the topics before subscribing.
Angie Martinez is a writer for a number of different online publications.